Sunday, June 13, 2010

Coming soon... to a knee near me


I'm very excited to be getting a new knee brace! My old one has served me well and will be a good back-up, but those of you who know my knee, know that it doesn't do exercise without getting grumpy (read *swollen, sore, stiff, etc*). So I have to baby it to do the things I want and need to do. Braces like this one are a HUGE blessing! Until a few years ago, when my physical therapist ordered my current brace, I was facing another surgery. Even going up and down steps was really painful. He gave me the brace, had me put it on and try the steps and "voila" no pain!!! I remember doing a couple extra trips up the small stair case just because I could... and without pain!
So, that being said, it makes sense why something this boring made my blog.

1 comment: