Sunday, October 3, 2010

I think I might need a vacation

Our household is busy. It's not the "on a dead run" type of busy, just constant activity and always more to do than I have time in which to do it.

I think that's why I am starting to feel like I need a vacation. Here are a couple examples:

I packed Jon's lunch the other day which included a half-eaten yogurt, only a few bites of left-overs (which I thought the container was full) and no drink.

I put laundry soap in the washing machine and started it- but I forgot to put in the clothes.

We got to church today and dropped Emma off in her Sunday school room sans her diaper bag. (It was sitting safely on the counter at home, packed and ready to go.)

I put my underwear on inside out - on accident, not because I forgot to put the clothes in the washing machine.

So if you see me out and about on my normal work day and especially if I don't have Emma in tow, please stop me and ask me if I am forgetting anything!

1 comment: