We have so many many things to be thankful for this year. It's been a year of transitions and joys.
Last thanksgiving I was facing an early miscarriage.
This thanksgiving I'm watching my precious son sleep beside me.
Last thanksgiving Jon was plugging away in a very intense and difficult schooling program.
This thanksgiving he is working away at his job.
Last thanksgiving we weren't sure how we were going to get through the whole year financially.
This year we can see that God got us through last year with His provision- despite unexpected expenses.
Last thanksgiving I was thankful for my family.
This thanksgiving I'm thankful for my family.
Last thanksgiving I was thankful for a healthy child.
This thanksgiving I'm thankful for two healthy children.
Last thanksgiving I was thankful for God's patience with me.
This thanksgiving I'm thankful for His patience with me; and His everlasting blessings despite my lack of faith at times.
This year we have had so many joys.
Greyson is healthy. His delivery was perfect, early, but perfect.
Emma is healthy. She is growing and learning and has such a sweet spirit.
Jon is working his job and doesn't have to study! He is such a wonderful husband and provider.
I am thankful to be at home with the kids. I will only be working during tax seasons now. That is a long-awaited answered prayer for me.
God is changing me. He is changing my lack of trust.
God is patient with me and bringing peace and contentment to my soul.
I could continue on and on. My turn at the Thanksgiving table will be long :)
How about you?
I'd love to read comments about what you are thankful for.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm thankful for health. My family. My job. My house. My friends. You. Reconciliation and forgiveness. The Lord's provision to ensure that my bills are paid. His patience with me. My dog. Having parents who remained married. Hannah. Two days in a row off from my job. His GRACE through Jesus Christ.
ReplyDeleteI love those "thankful fors" !
ReplyDelete