Tonight at dinner I asked Emma if she wanted her bath with Greyson or after him. At first she said she wanted a separate bath and then changed her mind.
So after dinner I got them both in the bath and all was going as usual. I had Grey all washed and he was in his bath seat playing and having a good time. I had Emma's hair all lathered up when I noticed Grey's face.
He was grunting. OH NO! I didn't have time to get him out of the bath so I did the next best thing. I called Jon for backup.
By the time Jon got into the bathroom Grey had already pooped in the tub and fortunately it was staying put.
Jon came in and was behind me. Greyson kept staring at Jon and as he got ready to get Emma out of the tub, Grey starting crying. I looked at Jon and saw that he was ready for bed which for the next week includes his plastic eye shields. He looked like a large fly in boxer shorts! Jon's eye shields look like plastic lens the shape of aviator glasses, with small holes all over them. And the best part is, that they have to be taped on. So he had them taped to his forehead. No wonder Grey got scared. Jon lifted them up to show Greyson that he really was daddy and that calmed him down.
Jon got Emma out of the tub, sudsy head and all. I got Greyson washed and out of the tub. Jon got the tub cleaned and Emma back in the tub.
Crisis averted.
Two clean kids are in bed as is their daddy... the fly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ahh, the joys of shared baths with a non-potty trained child! Glad you weren't too "pooped" from the situation to share it with us! :)
ReplyDelete