Jon started his job this week. I hear you cheering! Wait, I think that's our bank account cheering at the sound of an incoming paycheck:)
Truly, we are so very thankful for his job. He had orientation on Monday and Tuesday and found out that his training will be about 8-12 weeks long. During that training period he will be working first shift.
He has been very positive and hopeful about this job and we are so glad the Lord blessed him with it so quickly. Jon will hopefully be transitioned fairly well before the baby gets here and we enter another transition. The other positive thing is that Jon will be home nights until after the baby is born. I had a little worry that I might go into labor some night and he'd be at work. Not to worry about that now. It's just one of the countless ways the Lord is paving the path for us. He has it all worked out and I just need to practice trusting.
I read this verse this morning and loved it... and I was challenged by it too
Luke 1:45
Blessed is she who has believed that the Lord would fulfill his promises to her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Glad to hear that the Lord is providing you guys with time as Jon starts his new job. I'm also glad to hear you'll have him around when baby boy comes (I can't recall if you've shared his name here or not).
ReplyDeleteNow.... onto planning that trip down to my house soon, right? ;)