I picked up some dry cleaning today and had it on my car seat on the way home. The dry cleaning people put those clear plastic bags over the clothing to keep it clean. At first glance it would seem they are trying to be nice... but those bags are SO slippery that I am beginning to think it's a conspiracy. They slip off of everything you lay them on, ensuring that your freshly dry cleaned clothing ends up on the dirty floor.
It seems like maybe the dry cleaning cleaner people are making sure they keep business coming their way with all those clothes in the slippery bags falling onto the floor and slipping out of the bags.
What do you think? courtesy bags or conspiracy bags?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I think they have to ensure their business to make up for people like me, who never get their clothes dry-cleaned!
ReplyDelete