I needed to clean carpets today, and clean the bathroom floors, and do some ironing, and even a little cooking... so I decided to take Emma to the park instead!
She seemed to really enjoy the swings. Although they are so big they kind of swallowed her up. But she thought it was funny when the wind blew her hair and the kids playing beside us started playing football.
We tried the slides and they were a little bit hot so we just walked around in the shade and Emma found the best toy of all... a leaf! She played with it for several minutes and unless I just didn't notice she didn't even eat any of it!
It was much more fun than doing housework:)

I love the pictures! Hannah is STILL swallowed by the swing, but we've finally gotten her to where she likes it. I'm glad Emma has a jump on her in terms of liking the very best playground toy of all. :)
ReplyDelete