Saturday, August 29, 2009

Go Team!!!

I won tickets to the OSU game on Sept 5!!! We had a raffle at work and, while I'm not a huge football fan, my husband is... and I like the band:) So I entered my name and was blessed enough to win the tickets. And the best part is, we already had planned to go on a date that day so we had a babysitter all lined up. Jon was excited when I told him about winning, but then I committed the "cardinal sin" of suggesting we leave during the 3rd quarter to avoid all the traffic and get home to Emma sooner. Jon's response was something like "if we aren't staying for the whole game we should just give the tickets to someone who can." Needless to say, we are staying for the whole game. I am looking forward to the day with Jon. We could use some "us" time and I know Emma will have fun with grandma and grandpa Vore while we are gone.

1 comment:

  1. I'm with Jon - staying for the whole game is way better! And I love the new blog layout!

    ReplyDelete