I often hear people say that they don't like fall because everything is dying and it reminds them that winter is on its way. That always sounds funny to me because I see fall as a time of excitement and anticipation in the air. Kids go back to school, new programs start at church, the holidays come into view... It just seems to me like a celebration of the fullness of life. I love fall!
Sunday, October 25, 2009
Playing in the leaves
I often hear people say that they don't like fall because everything is dying and it reminds them that winter is on its way. That always sounds funny to me because I see fall as a time of excitement and anticipation in the air. Kids go back to school, new programs start at church, the holidays come into view... It just seems to me like a celebration of the fullness of life. I love fall!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I'm with you - I love fall! It looks like it was a great day. :)
ReplyDelete