Thursday, November 19, 2009

This is only a test...hopefully

We are in the process of getting Jon set up for an internship that would start this coming summer. It's a 12 month internship that upon completion (and passing a test) he would be certified as a clinical laboratory technologist. For those of you like me, who need that translated, he would do testing in hospital labs. It is a great fit for Jon and we are excited to move in that direction. We have the application in, but now two obstacles stand in our way, getting the one class done prior to the internship, and actually getting accepted into the internship. They only take 9 students per year and there are already over 20 applicants. We feel the Lord will get him in if that is the path we are supposed to take. So we signed up for Jon to take the anatomy/physiology class at NCSC, only to find out that it's full! So now we have to trust that the Lord will open up a spot in that class as well! We hope this is just a test of trusting the Lord to pave the way and not doors slamming closed. Either way, we need to trust that the Lord is directing us and showing us His will.

1 comment:

  1. I love the colors and I love the background. This has put me in the holiday spirit! I hope you have a wonderful weekend; I'll be praying about Jon's school situation!

    ReplyDelete