I am writing this blog via our wireless laptop!!!!! How fun is that??! We were blessed with a new laptop this Christmas and my generous parents had an extra wireless router that they gave to us to use. Not only can we do without the internet cable but our laptop is able to actually hold a charge and we only have to plug it in to recharge the battery.
I love the new background on the blog. It makes me happy every time I log on.
Jon starts his class tomorrow.
Emma says "ello" instead of "hello" and almost sounds british when she says it. I ask her to say it all the time because it's so fun to hear.
I don't like the movie "Avatar" but I love spending time with the girls so it was still worth the price of the movie ticket.
Emma has mastered getting on and off her rocking horse and rocks so hard that I wonder if she will flip the whole thing over.
I start my "tax season" hours tomorrow. I'm glad for the job and even more glad the longer hours still aren't full time and that they only last for about 3 months.
Emma sleeps through the night. My body is remembering how to do the same.
Our pastor reminded us today that "God is near, which means here. He is for me; He will never leave me, He will never forsake me. God loves me." I hope to own these statements in 2010!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment