Ok, so the part in the back isn't very straight. Emma was a moving target despite the fact I had her corralled to the countertop in the bathroom.
Sunday, February 21, 2010
Pigtails in purple
Emma had a cup of water, which she was drinking very well I might say, and then decided to pour it on the floor and share it with the dog.

Note the pigtails... her hair is long enough to pull all of it up into the hair ties! 
Ok, so the part in the back isn't very straight. Emma was a moving target despite the fact I had her corralled to the countertop in the bathroom.
Ok, so the part in the back isn't very straight. Emma was a moving target despite the fact I had her corralled to the countertop in the bathroom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I think it looks adorable, and good for her for sharing! ;)
ReplyDelete