Thursday, April 15, 2010

Anyone else excited that it's tax day??

I am done with tax season!! yea!!! I'm so very thankful for all the extras that my mom and Jon's mom do for us during tax season. We couldnt' do it without them. I'm glad to be back to my shorter hours for the next.... well, very long time!
Tomorrow I am off and Emma and I will be enjoying our day together:) We do have a showing (the condo we rent is for sale) so that is during Emma's nap so they said we could just stay here while they show it. Other than that hour for the showing, we have no set plans. And I love it! we can just be together and play:)

1 comment:

  1. Yup - cause it's Gotcha Day and Missy's birthday, too! Looks like April 15th represents blessings for lots of us! :)

    ReplyDelete