Friday, August 20, 2010
Too quiet
When we got home from church last Sunday Emma was reading books in her room while I made lunch. After it became quiet for an uncomfortable amount of time, I went searching and this is what I found. She had parked herself on her potty in her church dress (after grabbing Jarrah's bone- see it on the tub?) and found her little hair ties. They used to be separated by color. There are about 50 each of six or seven colors. She had opened each one and threw them on the floor. I walked in and said "hi Emma!" and she looked at me, quite pleased with herself and pointed to the floor and said "mess mommy!". She then proceeded to open the last section and throw the yellow ones on the floor and then said "yellow mess mommy!". I couldn't help but smile at her and also couldn't help sorting all 300 and some hair ties back into their appropriately colored homes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

It sounds like a fun exercise for Emma! :)
ReplyDelete