Friday, December 30, 2011

Merry Christmas



We were blessed with a very merry Christmas this year. We were able to celebrate with all of our family and enjoy our new niece too!

Emma looked beautiful in her Christmas dress and Greyson was such a little man in his sweater.

Jon was off work Christmas eve night so we celebrated our family Christmas that morning.
I realized how stressful the last few Christmases have been for me once I noticed how relaxed I was this year. Funny how looking back gives you such a clear perspective.

Now onto the new year!

I am so thankful for so many things and I want to remain thankful all year long. So much happens and changes in one year's time. It sounds like a long time, a year, but it's really not. Time does fly by.

I am starting back to work on Monday. My first inclination is "boo hiss". But that isn't really true. I am thankful, very very thankful, for my job. I'm thankful that it's part time and only during tax season. I'm thankful to get to return to my friends at work and be productive in a different way.

I DO love being at home and will miss my kiddos terribly while I'm at work but I want to choose a positive and cheerful attitude. I am working for Christ, not my employer and so that means I have a reason and a challenge to do it to the best of my ability.

God has blessed me with a husband and two grandmas to take care of the kids while I work. I couldn't ask for more than that.

So I am choosing to be positive about returning to work. My kids will be there each day when I get home to welcome me with smiles and hugs. The relationships they will build are precious and priceless.

Thank you Jesus for my family and for my job!

1 comment:

  1. I hope your work brings you joy in addition to bringing God glory! Love you!

    ReplyDelete