We had a wonderful Easter. It's been busy, hence the lack of posts. I am working and working on the house when I'm not at work. I promise before and after pictures will be posted soon. We were able to get the new furniture for the living room and are trying samples of paint on the walls to make sure we like what we put up there. I'll also be getting the dining room and kitchen paint as well. I'll be a painting fool for weeks!
The sunroom windows are coming so clean! We thought they were frosted but turns out they were just dirty! ewww!! At least it's going to look great when I finish getting them all scrubbed spic and span.
Grey has been working hard on getting his first tooth... so hard in fact that he got two! His bottom teeth are poking through and he gnaws on everything!
He also is practicing rolling.
Emma is being a great big sister. She likes to help out and as long as Greyson gets nowhere close to her pigtails she's fine. He grabs everything he can reach and unfortunately that's included her hair a couple times. They sure are sweet kids. I am so blessed.
Looking forward to the pictures of the house in the weeks ahead!
ReplyDelete