Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Some more house stuff

We weren't fans of the dirty pink walls. We still aren't fans of the dark teal carpet but we are happy with the other changes we made...

Before

After!
 I am excited about my abstract paintings above the bed. It was my first attempt to do abstract oil paintings. The bright white walls look clean and are the only color that doesn't clash with the carpet. And I really like the lamps and nightstands. We will hopefully save for a new black bedframe/headboard.

The bathroom was also that lovely shade of dingy pink.
 We also weren't fans of the brass fixtures. So like everything else in our house...

I spray painted it!
 We painted the bathroom walls charcoal gray which turned out beautiful!

In other news, we went to Great Wolf Lodge for an overnight vacation. That's another post, but we had a great time. Jon had a whole week off work which, while we were only gone one night, we enjoyed having him home with us the rest of the week.
Grey is all over the house in his adorable crab, bear, funny crawl. He is very happy and even sleeps through the night more now.
Emma is ready to start preschool in a couple weeks. She keeps insisting that she will be eating lunch there and I can't convince her otherwise. We have been working with her in the swimming pool. She has a fear of the water but is making progress.
I'm hoping to join a Bible study this fall. Most took the summer off so I have one I am ready to join as soon as it starts.
That's everything about us... including our bathroom sink!

1 comment:

  1. Great update! And that would have been a funny title - everything AND the bathroom sink! Love ya! :)

    ReplyDelete