Sunday, September 23, 2012

What we've been up to

Here is Emma on her very first day of preschool. She loves her teacher and going to school two times per week. She has already gained confidence and has learned so many new things. She sings songs about the days of the week, the months of the year and the seasons.
 Greyson is doing well. He has been hard at work on getting more teeth. As you can see. He's a happy boy! He is so close to walking. I am weaning him to soy milk which he drinks right up! However, he still wants to get up once per night for me to feed him. Here's to better luck getting him to sleep all night.
 Here he is in his Sunday "little man" outfit. We went to my neice - Cecilia's baby dedication today. Greyson didn't make it through the service so he and I hung out in the car for awhile. We turned the back seat into a play area and he and I had fun although you can see his eyes getting very heavy.
Jon and I are doing well too. I have been working a couple days per week the last couple weeks. We enjoy going to garage sales every weekend. We are done with our big house projects but we did find the perfect mirror for our bathroom at a garage sale for five dollars! All I need to do is... you guessed it... spray paint it. I'll post a picture when it's all done.
We are still so thankful for this house and are looking forward to watch the leaves on the two big Maple trees change color. And maybe even jumping in some piles of leaves.

2 comments:

  1. What, you didn't have Greyson wear his miniature suit? I know how much you love it when little boys wear those... Love the background, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ha! yeah... you know the ones complete wiht a vest and tie. yuck!

      Delete