Sunday, February 3, 2013

The post where I start to catch up

Ok. So I'm a little behind on blogging. I had been thinking about giving it up all together but changed my mind. I still enjoy it and some friends have shared that they enjoy the pictures and posts. So here I am. Only about 3 months behind!
We had a wonderful Christmas. We all managed to stay healthy and happy and fairly well rested.
Jon didn't get to go to church with us on Christmas Sunday but he at least got some pictures of the kids and I before we left.
 The kids enjoyed Christmas and opening presents. We loved doing all the traditional things. Making cookies, drinking hot chocolate, enjoying the tree and the lights... It's a blessing to be in a country and in a place personally where we can pay attention to the little things.
 We had some fun with fake mustaches with my family Christmas. Emma looks like she is scheming something in this picture.
All in all, Thanksgiving and Christmas were pleasant and joyful. We again feel thankful for Jesus and His ever-present-ness with us.

1 comment: