Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Look who's crawling now!



Emma decided that this week was the week to start crawling!
She only does it when absolutely necessary but I think as she sees that it gets her where she wants to go faster, she'll start doing it more often. She is almost walking on her own also. Emma also got her molar teeth in this past weekend. There, of course, is no picture because she won't let me get a good look at them. I found them by accident when I had her upside down, tickling her.
And to top it off she has learned a few new words and the baby sign for "more", which she uses not only for "more" but basically for " I want something and I'm doing this sign, so please figure it out mom!"
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. So what you're saying is that she's creative in getting her needs met. Sounds like a good life quality!

    ReplyDelete