Jon and I got to go to the OSU game today! What a good time. Talk about die-hard fans. I doubt I've ever seen so much red in one place! OSU almost gave away the game in the 4th quarter but in the last 3 minutes ran an interception for 80 yards and won the game. We enjoyed the band and junk food too.
Saturday, September 5, 2009
OSU vs. Navy Game
Jon and I got to go to the OSU game today! What a good time. Talk about die-hard fans. I doubt I've ever seen so much red in one place! OSU almost gave away the game in the 4th quarter but in the last 3 minutes ran an interception for 80 yards and won the game. We enjoyed the band and junk food too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Nice pictures! Looks like you guys had good seats, and it was a nice day for being in the sun so long! And you were wearing my favorite' player's jersey - James Laurinaitis! He graduated this past May, but still... I'm glad you got to see a win!
ReplyDelete