
After about ten minutes of bundling Emma up we headed outside and I thought she'd just love playing in the snow. Instead I put her down but she couldn't walk due to the deep snow. So she just sat down and watched while I made a little snowman. In the background Jarrah was racing around sniffing deer tracks and ignoring my calls to come back. I ended up keeping Jarrah on her leash attached to my arm and she came close to knocking over my snowman several times. From the look on Emma's face you can tell she really just wanted to go back inside and get out of all those layers.
Well, did you have fun? After all, that's what's important! And I'm sure with an unhappy toddler, a huge dog yanking at your arm, and no help in building the snowman, you had a blast. ;)
ReplyDelete