I love you Jon! Happy 8 years. You "get" me. You know me- my clutter moods, my need to spend ten minutes picking out shampoo (based on smell), my need for you to rejoice with me over finding a great sale, my need to be reaffirmed, loved, held and hugged. You know that what I WANT after a bad day is to slam things around and complain and be mad, and you know what I really NEED is for you to hug me and not let me go for several mintues. You know that when I tell you "I'm hungry" that you have about 30 minutes to get me food or I get very cranky and shortly after that will get sick. You think my crabby moods are often "cute" and know that I love having my closet organized by color. (And you even did that FOR me the last two times we moved.) You keep me grounded when I lose perspective. You are so very compassionate to me and so quick to forgive. You make me want to be a better person and you are a wonderful dad, husband and spiritual leader. I'd be lost without you. You have my heart. Happy anniversary. Here's to being that little old couple holding hands and celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary.
Sunday, February 7, 2010
Happy Anniversary
I love you Jon! Happy 8 years. You "get" me. You know me- my clutter moods, my need to spend ten minutes picking out shampoo (based on smell), my need for you to rejoice with me over finding a great sale, my need to be reaffirmed, loved, held and hugged. You know that what I WANT after a bad day is to slam things around and complain and be mad, and you know what I really NEED is for you to hug me and not let me go for several mintues. You know that when I tell you "I'm hungry" that you have about 30 minutes to get me food or I get very cranky and shortly after that will get sick. You think my crabby moods are often "cute" and know that I love having my closet organized by color. (And you even did that FOR me the last two times we moved.) You keep me grounded when I lose perspective. You are so very compassionate to me and so quick to forgive. You make me want to be a better person and you are a wonderful dad, husband and spiritual leader. I'd be lost without you. You have my heart. Happy anniversary. Here's to being that little old couple holding hands and celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I'm so glad you found each other!
ReplyDelete