The Lord has been giving me this verse everywhere I look: "love the Lord with all your heart, mind, soul and strength". I feel He is challenging me in a few things. (only a few because He knows my ability, not because He's running out of things to challenge me in:))
I feel God challenging me to love HIM more. I am being challenged to serve more, compare myself to others less, envy less, and trust more. It's a tall order but I also see how God is encouraging me and holding my hand each step of the way. I'm in the process of picking out a couple verses that I can (in the words of Gary Smalley) "chew" and digest so that they are in me and available when I need the reminder/encouragement. It's fun to see when your usual response is replaced with a new one. One by one, I want to replace my responses and reactions with Christ.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment