Jon got registered for the spring quarter of anatomy at NCSC. He said that he thinks it will help him in the internship starting this summer . He is currently getting over 100% in his current anatomy class! The spring quarter classes meet at the same times as his current classes. It has worked out well so we were glad he was able to get the same schedule. It means days where he doesn't see Emma much but she and I spend the time bonding.
Tax season is more than half over! In just over 5 weeks I'll be back to my regular off-season shorter hours. (the peasants rejoice)
Thanks goes out to the grandmas who are doing more for tax season too! They each watch Emma an extra day and Julie helps out too. Not to mention my mom cooks for me some too! I know... can you say "spoiled"? :)
Emma is great. She makes us laugh often and has learned to run "toddler style". You know, sort of the bouncy, hopping, running thing they do... very cute! She also is a HUGE fan of "Noodlebug". It's an educational DVD which we have to limit to watching once or twice a day. She's learning to sing (sort of) Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, EIEIO (Old MacDonald) and "Lou" which is Skip to my Lou. I had forgotten how many verses there are to that song... we sing them all!
Someone looked at the condo where we live the other day. (It is currently for sale by our landlord). We haven't heard anything- which I assume means they were just lookers, not buyers. We are just trusting God that He will keep us here as long as it's His plan and will provide the next place when it's time.
No comments:
Post a Comment