Jon studies all the time. End of story.
So if I am going to blog about anything today it will have to be about Emma. I figure not everyone wants to hear the details of Emma's life. But this is my blog so deal with it!
We go to the park ALL THE TIME. Emma loves to be outside and the walk, sunshine and fresh air are good for all three of us (Jarrah goes along too). We do the same things while we are there. Emma plays in the sandbox. She stops every few inches to pick up leaves, sticks, rocks and some bugs. However she won't touch catepillars. She thinks they are "ucky" and won't even look at them.
Then we walk over to the swings and she swings on her belly. I swing the traditional way, on my bum and I love to hang my head back and look at the sky.
Then we go past a large step that she hops off of and then we stop at an orange construction cone that she likes to go over and touch and the orange cone reminds her of the ice cream cones we got at the park this summer. So she asks me where the ice cream cones went. I explain that they are closed in the winter. "Why" you ask? Good question. I know the answer to that because Emma asks me that all the time! Most people aren't like Emma and I and they think it's too cold to have ice cream in the winter.
I care about the details. I'm glad you get to have these days with her! Cute pictures, too.
ReplyDelete