I love dressing Emma up in costumes. We never actually go trick or treating but she is so darn cute all dressed up!
In other "Vore news" Jon is still studying like it's his job... oh wait.. it IS his job! Emma is in a growing spurt right now. She is saying several word sentences, she notices EVERYTHING, and is getting taller (which for a Vore is a great thing! )
I have started making and selling greeting cards. I call my "company" Loolaba, which of course, comes from Emma's favorite word, Noodlebug. It is really just a hobby that I am making a little money while doing. I am having a card and dessert party at my house on Oct 9th from 6:30-8:30pm. If you are reading this, you are welcome to come join us! I make all different kinds and can customize any of them.
We are working on potty training, slowly and not so surely.
I am off to get a hair cut! Pictures to follow...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

She's adorable!
ReplyDelete