Can you guess what this is??
It's the bag that holds my new knee brace!!!!
What a blessing! I was able to get a custom knee brace that will hopefully allow me to walk and work out pain-free! (Even if it's ALMOST pain-free, I'll take it.) The little numbered stickers on the straps seemed a bit elementary when I was sitting in the doctor's office ready to put it one for the first time. However, I quickly realized that I need those stickers. There are six different adjustable straps that must be adjusted in a specific order. That specific order seems quite random, that is, unless I have those blessed number stickers to hold my hand and help me do it correctly. So for now, I will be relying on those little things to make sure I have it right.
Feel free to post comments on this vision of beauty. What? What is that you say? You don't think it's a gorgeous piece of orthotics? Hmmm, I guess some people have no taste.
Feel free to post comments on this vision of beauty. What? What is that you say? You don't think it's a gorgeous piece of orthotics? Hmmm, I guess some people have no taste.
I think it's a gorgeous piece of orthotics. Does that mean I have taste? ;)
ReplyDelete