Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Perfect playmates

We had the privilege of getting to have Hannah spend the night with us Tuesday night. We picked her up from school and had the afternoon and evening to play.
Here's the evidence of how much fun the girls had! Even Jarrah and Eyeore joined in on the fun.
We all had a great time. I bribed the girls with chocolate chip cookies in order to get them to finish their dinner. That worked like a charm. Well, they ate a pretty good amount. I'm not the type to insist on a clean plate at meals. So we all enjoyed cookies and milk after supper. Hannah has such a great imagination. She made up lots of fun games for her and Emma to play and Hannah was so patient to try and explain the "rules" to Emma.

I had an air mattress in Emma's room for Hannah to sleep on and they got along great having a sleep over together. The only glitch was that Emma wouldn't stop chattering once I put them to bed. I checked in on them after a little bit and Emma was still talking away but Hannah was out like a light.

Wednesday morning was just as smooth. The girls woke up and were both in great moods. We got breakfast started and I did their hair while they ate, I got teeth brushed, clothes on and got them loaded them into the car and we got to Hannah's swimming lesson on time!

The only bad thing was that we couldn't keep Hannah longer. We definitely vote for a longer visit next time.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Glad they had a good time. She was in very capable hands - that's why it went so well! Did you get to hear any funny Hannah-isms?

    ReplyDelete