Emma and I were driving home today while listening to her "toddler favorites" CD.
After hearing "Little Miss Muffet" Emma asked me the following:
Emma: Momma, what's this song about?
Me: Miss Muffet was eating her breakfast and a spider came along and scared her away.
Emma: Did the spider eat her breakfast?
Me: probably not. Spiders eat bugs.
Emma: Why did he scare Miss Muffet?
Me: She must not like spiders.
Emma: Why did she have a spider in her house?
Me: She didn't. She was eating her breakfast outside.
Emma: Did Miss Muffet run into the woods?
Me: Sure
Emma (full of concern): Will she get into poison ivy???
Who knew Little Miss Muffet was such a deep and philisophical song!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey sweetie!!! i happened across your blog after seeing you comment on Julie's blog! Emma is an absolute doll! I had no idea u guys are pregnant! Congrats & I'm sending prayers and a sense of calm your way. I miss you! Mara :)
ReplyDelete