I went to my Akron doctor today and had a "growth check" for Greyson. He is 4 pounds and 1 oz. I'm 33 weeks along now and everything is looking right on track! Praise the Lord!!!
I saw the Physician's Assistant, whom I love! She is very patient, calming and knowledgeable. The ultrasound tech was very nice too. He is in the 33 percentile now and the doctor (who looked at the measurements but I didn't actually meet with him) was pleased with all the measurements.
My blood pressure was great and I am feeling good. So we went ahead and schedule my c-section with the hospital and my doctor. At this point we have no reason to think I won't make it to my c-section date. It's September 9th at 12:30. Jon and I need to be there two hours early. The grandma's want to go up at that time too. We are going to take Emma to her aunt and uncle's house and they will bring Emma over once the baby is here.
I'm getting very excited to make all the plans and to get things done and organized. I have made three lists: "to do", "to buy" and "to pack".
I still have 6 weeks but am getting very excited and hopeful.
I am also still having to practice trusting God for Greyson's health. Over and over I find myself falling back into fear. I repent and try to practice trusting. God is so patient with me. I am so thankful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment