Sunday, March 20, 2011

How to cure hot-spots

Jarrah's allergies have already begun. She gets "hot spots" on her belly and legs. Emma saw one and asked what it was. I told her and Emma said "Emma will make it feel better!" She ran out of the room and came back with a "flawf-flawf" (washcloth) and threw it on the floor. The following steps are important to follow in order to get this to work just right.
Get one flawf-flawf from the basket. One would think it matters if the flawf-flawf is clean... it does not. Jump up and down on it several times -at least 11 1/2. Run around the flawf-flawf four times without touching it. If you do accidentally touch it, start over.

The next step is to dance around the flawf-flawf. This must, I repeat, must be done while giggling and intermittently twirling. If you do not twirl and giggle, all healing powers will be lost.

Lastly, apply it to the hot spot.
Aaahhh relief!




1 comment:

  1. Does this work with sinus infections? If so, I might need to borrow Emma as the spring weather comes on more strongly! ;)

    ReplyDelete